A RELIABLE SERVICE
UMC Provides a fully integrated marine civil engineering service for the construction of a wide variety of marine infrastruture projects. UMC capabilities are founded upon many years of experience.
Our clients depend on us to understand and mitigate their risk and enhance their reputation with robust, reliable and cost effective solutions.
- Marine Construction project delivery as main or subcontractor
- Outfall and pipeline installation, repair and inspection
- Diving and related services including inspections of assets and structures
- Confined space, hazardous environment services
- Marine asset installation, inspection and repair
- Hyperbaric wet welding design, specification and installation both coded or non-coded
- Corrosion Preventions system design and installation
- Quay and jetty repairs such as doubler plates to steel sheet and tubular piling
- Scour Protection (concrete mattresses, gabion baskets, grout mattresses, frond mattresses)
- Salvage and recovery
- Demolition and construction of marine structures
- Remotely operated vehicle (ROV) surveys